1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
FLONT is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement, effective March 1, 2016 sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing the FLONT website at flont.club (the “Website”), you acknowledge and agree to the terms of this Website Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
FLONT collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
3. USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILES
Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons “sometimes also called single-pixel gifs” that allow the Website at flont.club to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. FLONT may include Web beacons in promotional email messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. FLONT prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
4. DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
5. ACCESSING WEB ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your Website account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to us at email@example.com. Unfortunately, to the extent that such information is also stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will reach the other databases.
6. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT FLONT has the sole discretion to occasionally update this Privacy Statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service on the Website constitutes your continuing agreement to this Privacy Statement and any updates.
7. CONTACTING US If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, or any other policies, please contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: FLONT Inc., 22 W 48th Street, 9th Floor New York, N.Y. 10036
- Tel: (917) 336-9690
FLONT will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.